Monday, September 28, 2009

As of Late

Drawing Alexis while she sleeps...............creepy....(check out the homework in her hand, haha! No one can study effectively snuggled up in bed. It defies the laws of physics. Oh! Speaking of physics...I want to be a Physical Science T.A. next semester.....!)



Enter: New Roomy
It's either...the 4th or 5th week of school. Woa.

I have to apply for the BFA at the end of next semester and I'm a little worried... Some people in my figure drawing class are so talented that I sometimes feel like switching my major....to something lame and boring....like Accounting.

Ha ha.

Anyways.

I live with the same roommates, minus Alyssa, plus Kelsi. I have great roomies. Fun ward too... I put in a good word yesterday with the choir guy. I might be the choir pianist! We'll see.

But yeah, my art's dwindling in unbelief. Quite sad, quite sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment