Sunday, January 25, 2009

Those people I live with...






[From left to right: Alyssa, Ariel, Tearsa, Alexis, Cassie, and Hannah]


My roommates are Godsends. Each one. Even Alyssa. Haha! (Just kidding, she's great!).


I feel like I could already write a book about each one, but maybe a short little blurb will have to suffice:


  1. Alexis "Alexis from Texas": I have to start with my "room roommate," of course. This kid is AMAZING. She is beautiful, paints, loves frogs, and is from TEXAS! Texas, of course, is the best state in the world (even better than nirvana...haha...okay...not funny...but what's great about Alexis is that she laughs at ALL of my jokes! It makes me feel so good!) She and I disagree on a lot of things, though, and it's kind of funny when we start to argue about our opinions. She lets me borrow her coats... And I thank her for that extra warmth. And I thank her for not getting too mad when I throw snowballs at her. And for not getting too mad when I throw away her nasty avocadoes. She loves cheese. She has cool boots. She is the best listener that I know. Oh, and her voice carries.


  2. Alyssa: Is in love with life! She has the best sense of fashion ever... It's delightfully eclectic and colorful...and daring (but not ever too bold). She has big blue eyes and a winning wit. She wants to major in Humanities (whatever that means). She is very responsible. She loves to be sarcastic, but it's always hillarious. She loves learning about other cultures and she always wears the same boots. She has purple pants that are amazing and her headband is from Guatamala. She adores her family and is best friends with her siblings. Any guy would be lucky to receive the affections of this magnificent, cultured creature. And she is definitely bipolar.



  3. Tearsa "Tears": When I think of Tearsa, I think of food. She loves to make food. And she loves taking pictures of food with her miraculous camera. I love Tearsa. Something she started among us is a new way to prepare the classic college ramen meal: Take Oriental Flavor ramen noodles, add an egg, peas, and salsa (yes, you read that correctly). It tastes sooo much better than ramen alone. Tearsa shuffles down the hallways, making rubbing sounds with her socks. She doesn't like to just pour out her problems, so sometimes we have to worm it out of her. She has the cutest smile in the world and her eyebrows are immaculate. She seems quiet, but when you perturb her enough, she can get rather fiesty. Which brings me to my next contestant:

  4. Cassie "Cassifrass": This cutie owns a fluffy pink blanket that makes her look so cuddly. She has the most attractive teeth I've ever seen. She is very good at back massages and making the apartment sparkle with cleanliness. I think very highly of her. She will probably receive the cutest mom award when she grows up. She likes to tickle people. She HAS NEVER EATEN A BAGEL! I really wish that she would just try one sometime, but she contends that they look like rubbery, dry bread. She is the most darling of darlings, a true friend. Whoever marries this girl will be very very happy.
  5. Last, but not least, is O'Hannah (Hannah): Hannah. Hannah, Hannah, Hannah. Her name is actually really pretty in Cursive. (Apparently Cursive is capitalized now...) She is so pretty and so nice and she has a very loverly singing voice. Couple that with her guitar-playing skills, and you have an absolute diva! But if that wasn't enough, she draws and paints too! This girl is unstoppable! She is so crazy!!! (Or, "loco," rather, since she started working at Taco Bell recently). She is always very interested in what you're talking about and can really sympathize with people. She makes you feel like your opinion is the best one in town!!!

I love 'em all. But I'm tired, and I think I'll call it a night.

Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment