Friday, January 23, 2009

To Remember Me By

"Life imitates art far more than art imitates life."
-Oscar Wilde
January 23, 2009
So many times, I have tried to keep a journal, and it seems that every time, life overwhelms me. (Or maybe I overwhelm poor little Life with all of the activities I schedule into it).
But here I am, a freshman in college, with a shelf of half-filled journals, and family and friends to try to keep in contact with. I figured that I would go electronic with this personal history business (which allows for quicker, easier entries) to try and overcome my laziness.
I want to have something to look back to, to remember by, to refer to when I feel down and need a reminder that, though I am the most undeserving, God has blessed me with the best family, friends, and talents that I could ever have hope for.
So here I am.
Welcome to Tsyris Earth.
p.s. On "Tsyris": I don't really know when I first started using "Tsyris" as my screen name. I think one day, in the shower, I was trying to come up with something that sounded cool. It's stuck with me throughout the years. I've always loved making up words and names. My email was orokaii@yahoo.com forever, but I had to change it because I hated having to spell it for people everytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment